Camping Rajmachi Village - Rajmachi Trek
About Rajmachi Village
Rajmachi Village has two forts, which were built by Shivaji Emperor during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala Station. Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking Borghat, which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan fort.
Batches for Rajmachi Camping 2018
- 24th 25th March 2018
- 31st 1st April 2018
- 7th 8th April 2018
- 14th 15th April 2018
- 21st 22nd April 2018
- 28th 29th April 2018
Camping Rajmachi Event Details:
- Height of fort: 2710 feet approx.
- Nearest City Lonavala.
- Tent Stay on 3 triple sharing.
- Night Jungle Trail Walk.
- Shivardhan Fort and Manoranjan Fort Exploration.
- Local Village Food.
- Separate Stay for Females.
Camping Rajmachi Event Itinerary:
We meet at 17:30Hrs. (sharp) at Lonavala Railway stationon Saturday
From Mumbai you can board: Sinhagad Express 11009 - Mumbai To Pune Junction
- 14:30 CST
- 14:40 Dadar
- 15:08 Thane
- 15:28 Kalyan
- 16:08 Karjat
- 17:08 Lonavala
17:20 Meet at Lonavala Railway Station near Ticket Counter.
17:30 Move towads Rajmachi Village by Jeep.
21:00 Reach Rajmachi Village, Dinner, Camp Fire and Games.
07:00 Wake Up.
08:00 Manoranjan fort and Shrivardhan fort exploration.
13:00 Leave for Lonavala Railway Station by Jeep.
15:00 Camping Ends with Happy Memories.
- Trek to Rajmachi Village base.
- Meals 1 Veg Dinner / 1 Veg Breakfast and Tea / 1 Veg lunch.
- Treks and Trails India charges.
- Travel by Jeep from Udhewadi village to Lonavala railway station.
- Tent Stay on triple sharing basis.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
How to Register
Batches for Rajmachi Camping 2018
24th 25th March 2018 - Buy Ticket -
31st 1st April 2018 - Buy Ticket -
7th 8th April 2018 - Buy Ticket -
14th 15th April 2018 - Buy Ticket -
21st 22nd April 2018 - Buy Ticket -
28th 29th April 2018 - Buy Ticket -
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs 1600 per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Please Call or email for any clarification:
Treks and Trails Mumbai mobile/whatsapp - 8828746865 / 8828004949
- Give a Missed Call on 02239659090
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- Refund on Trek amount only Rs 1600 /-
Things to Carry
Learn how to plan your trek - http://www.treksandtrails.org/index.php/18-explore-more/546-first-trek-essentials
Please note this is not a picnic people with good fitness and endurance should join
Rajmachi Camping - Things you need
Please note : Participant wearing Sports Shoes / Running Shoes / Repaired shoes will be returned from Lonavala without refund, Trekking is specialist activity Trekking shoes are must.
- A haversack / Backpack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Please wear full sleeves t-shirts and long pants.
- Identity proof (must)
- Carry Sleeping Bag or Two Bed sheets .
- Torch with new batteries - Compulsory per person.
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. For Energy while you Trek.Glucon D / Energy bars.
- Water (at least 2 - 3 Litres)
- Sun Cap .
- Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Medicine those if you require usually.
- Odomos gel or cream to avoid mosquitoes or insect.
Rajmachi Trek Rules - Treks and Trails India
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
2. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
4. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
5. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)
6. People caught using Narotics substances will be handed to police
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can we drive till rajmachi Village?
Not in monsoon
2. How far it is from Mumbai/Pune?
Three hours drive from Mumbai, 125 km approx.
3. Number of days required for this event?
Two days and One Night
4. Where can we park our cars?
Lonavala at your own risk
5. Is there any parking charge?
6. Do you provide sleeping bags?
Mattress: Like Yoga Mat is provided
Sleeping bag: NO - For hygiene reasons we don't provide sleeping bags.
Please carry personal sleeping material or two bedsheets
7. Are Toilet Available ?
Provision for toilet tents will be made at Villagers House - eastern style commode.
8. Do Single Travellers Female signup for these events ?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
Many Single Travelling Female join our events
9. Are Kids allowed on treks ?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
10. What type of food will be provided ?
Food preference only Veg local home cooked is available
11. Phone Connectivity ?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
12. Where will we stay ?
Homestay will be in Dormitory Villagers house simple sleeping mat is provided
11. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted ?
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Getaway on the spot payment not accepted
We need to book in advance bus and stay and make other arrangements upfront payment is must
12. Will i get bottled water ?
Normal well water shall be provided
13. Can i charge my phone ?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
14. How is the weather now ?
Summer Temperature Night 17- Day 39°C approx.
Monsoon it rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets
15.Can we smoke or drink alcohol ?
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on immediate basis.
16. Can we listen to music on bluetooth speaker ?
Listening to music on earphones or bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay
17. How do i make payment ?
You can pay online on our website in how to register tabs.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book - Treks and Trails Mumbai mobile/whatsapp - 8828746865 / 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd