Camping Rajmachi Village near Lonavala 2017
About Rajmachi Village
Rajmachi Village has two forts, which were built by Shivaji Emperor during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala Station. Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking Borghat, which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manoranjan fort
Batch of May and June 2017
27th 28th May 2017
3rd 4th June 2017
9th 10th June 2017
10th 11th June 2017
17th 18th June 2017
23rd 24th June 2017
24th 25th June 2017
25th 26th June 2017
Rajmachi Trek Event Details:
- Height of fort: 2710 feet approx.
- Nearest City Lonavala
- Rs 1500 per head
- Tent Stay on 3 triple sharing
- Night Jungle Trail Walk
- Shivardhan Fort and Manoranjan Fort Exploration
- Local Village Food
Rajmachi Trek Event Itinerary:
We meet at 17:30Hrs. (sharp) at Lonavala Railway stationon Saturday
From Mumbai you can board: Sinhagad Express 11009 - Mumbai To Pune Junction
17:30 Meet at Lonavala Railway Station near Ticket Counter
18:00 Trek Starts to Rajmachi Village
21:00 Rajmachi Village
22:30 Camp Fire
06:30 Wake Up
08:00 Fort exploration
13:30 Leave for Lonavala Railway Station by Tata Sumo
15:00 Camping Ends with Happy Memories.
- Trek to Rajmachi Village base
- Meals 1 Veg Dinner / 1 Veg Breakfast and Tea / 1 Veg lunch
- Treks and Trails India charges
- Travel by Tata Sumo from Udhewadi village to Lonavala railway station.
- Tent Stay on triple sharing basis.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered.
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
How to Register
Batch of May and June 2017
27th 28th May 2017 - Buy Tickets -
3rd 4th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
9th 10th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
10th 11th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
17th 18th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
23rd 24th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
24th 25th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
25th 26th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 1500.00 per person in the given a/c
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account No: 32248535175
Account Holder Name: Mr. Rajesh Mhaddalkar
IFSC Code: SBIN0014771
Please Call or email for any clarification
Rajesh Mhaddalkar +919869629288 / +919768341848 (Trek Leader)
Treks and Trails 9619095743
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Things to Carry
Things to Carry
- Haversack to keep hands free
- Water bottle 3lts.
- One extra pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food – dry ration, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Sleeping bag, carry mat.
- Personal medicine prescribed by family doctor.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas for this trek.
- Wear good trekking shoes.
- Torch with extra an set of batteries, headlamp.
Treks and Trails India Rules
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
2. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
4. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
5. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk)
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we drive till Rajmachi village?
How far it is from Mumbai/Pune?
3 hours drive from Mumbai, 125 km approx.
Can we get our car till campsite?
Yes close to the campsite. Its 15 minutes walking from there.
Number of days required for this event?
2 days and 1 Night
Where can we park our cars?
Rajmachi Village Yes
Is there any parking charge?
Do you provide sleeping bags?
Sleeping bag: NO - For hygiene reasons we don't provide sleeping bags.
Note, this Camp Site does not have any fixed / proper / appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Provision for toilet tents will be made at Villagers House - eastern style commode.
Personal car parking’s and car breakdown at owner’s risk - route will be provided via Google maps
Accommodation on sharing basis tent
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
Food preference only Vega local cooked available
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
Local jeeps used for Transport can accommodate 8 people
Registration against 100% upfront payment only on the spot payment not accepted
Normal well water shall be provided
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
Summer Temperature Night 17- Day 39°C approx.
People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit campsite on immediate basis transport will be arranged till Lonavala no refund.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 9619095743
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd