Overnight Camping at Bhandardara
About Bhandardara Dam Camping:
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star-trails and Milky Way pictures. Its goanna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
Batches for Bhandardara Camping 2017
- 20th 21st January 2018
- 27th 28th January 2018
Details of Bhandardara Camping:
Cost: Rs 1400.
4 pm Checking at Campsite
Games and activities
Dinner (Veg & Non Veg)
10 pm Check Out
Bhandardara Camping - Cost Includes:
- Waterproof tents including Mat, and Blanket for overnight stay.
- Camp expertise, guide & first aid charges
Bhandardara Camping – Cost Excludes:
- Anything That Is Not Mentioned In the Inclusions.
How to Register
Batches for Bhandardara Camping 2017
20th 21st January 2018 - Buy Ticket -
27th 28th January 2018 - Buy Ticket -
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs.1400 per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
For any queries please call or email:
- Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets are not transferable to another person or another date.
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
- We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk.
- Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
Things to Carry
Things to Carry:
- Water Bottles (2-3 Liters)
- Torch with Extra batteries compulsory
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- Polythene bag for your garbage
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- Sleeping bag and Sleep Mat
- Please carry your own Spoon / Fork / Soup Mug / Plate
What to Wear for this event
- Conditions will be windy and cold carry clothes accordingly. Cotton t-shirts, full sleeves recommended. Full-length trousers or track pants. Wear dry fit if possible. Dark and dull colored clothes.
- Each Person needs to carry personal torch.
Photography Kit Required
- Dslr Camera / Any Camera with Manual Mode
- Camera Remote with Interval meter
- Powerful Torch
- Lens with large aperture f1.8 / f2.8 / f4.0 / f6.3
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers’ are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
1. Note, this Camp Site does not have any fixed / proper / appropriate washrooms or bathrooms. (Toilet available 10 minutes from camp site)
2. Personal car parking’s at owner’s risk - route will be provided via Google maps.
3. Camp Site is safe for Women
4. We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
5. Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
6. Food preference only Veg local cooked available
7. Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
8. Local jeeps used for Transport can accommodate 10 people
9. Registration against 100% upfront payment only on the spot payment not accepted
10. No Discount for Kids.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save our number in your phone book Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd